1. It is not the question if teachers should use new media. The question is when they do.
2. Media doesn’t replace good teaching. It can only support it.
3. Using media, then, doesn’t mean teaching the same old stuff with new equipment.
4. Media is not a cause of itself. It is a means of reaching goals.
5. Using media without allowing the students to cooperate is a waste of time.
6. Before using the web, students need to know how.
7. Literacy doesn’t come as a side effect. Support is necessary.
8. Today, literacy is not about getting the information, but about structuring it.
9. Allowing different ways to solve a problem means allowing different outcomes.
10. Teachers must not only accept that some students have more knowledge about some things but to be open-minded and thankful for that.